Sunday, February 13, 2011

Beautiful Sunday, Saint Valentines-Eve!

Hey everyone, how's your Sunday going? Hopefully as good as it can be and if not I've got some tasty things to brighten your day up!
My good friends La Folle released a track off their upcoming album. So I sit here waiting for my green tea to cool and decide I should give them a nice write up on the blog.
For starters, La Folle is four piece based out of Oklahoma City. I would take the time to describe their music but, I feel my words wouldn't do them the justice they deserve. That being said let me link their older stuff so opinions can start baking in your brains. See you back here in a second ;)!

Pretty yummy demo was it not? Glad to know you enjoyed it! So now that brings us to their new track, Black Light. It's a good track and I'm hoping the rest of the album turns out as good as this preview. Here's the track then there's a fun story to be told about its' recording.



What's the story, well I was there when this track was laid down.. I've been around the interwebz block long enough to know pics or it didn't happen, WEEEELLLPP!

Taken by the guitarist, it's quite a nice picture if I do say so myself. It was a good time and you could really see how much effort they put into each take, so what I'm sayin' is check them out, enjoy and write them an e-mail telling them to put Shawnzzy's favorite song back up, the termite king demands it!

In other musical exploits this week, a friend of mine showed me some of the most raw rap I've heard in a bit.



Heavy non? The group is called OFWGKTA, at the top of their tumblr page you can download their albums and you can also grab some mixtapes here.

That should keep your heads bobbin' for a bit. Enjoy! Hey, if you like the blog you should follow us here on blog spot and on twitter @ileftmymusic hope to see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment