Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ha Ha DJ Professor K in the House (Jet Set Radio)

Growing up there are a handful of things that shape us. From relationships to media, there isn't a single thing that you do that doesn't change that little bit. Looking back on my young life there's a lot of stuff that comes to mind, but tonight I'm going to share something that changed me as a music listener forever.Jet Grind Radio (or Jet Set Radio in Japan), a Dreamcast and later Xbox game that guided me on my path as a music listener.
What we have here is a classic, one of the best sound tracks for a game, and personally one of my favorite games ever! In honor of the past and the inevitability of change I'd like to share this mix of songs that not only remind me of my childhood, but also where I started when I started digging deeper into music.
Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment